Please review the following information regarding how you can help with your safety when you come in for your dental appointments.
Your safety is very important to us. Due to the new guidelines concerning the COVID-19 virus we are asking patients to follow the following protocols.
• DO NOT COME INTO THE OFFICE IF YOU ARE SICK with any cold symptoms, have a cough, or fever or have come in contact with someone who is sick within the last 14 days.
• Only the patient is permitted back to the operatory. Unless a small child is the patient, then one parent/guardian is allowed in the operatory, but they must wear a mask. Anyone with you will be asked to remain in the car.
• We encourage you to wear a mask into and out of the office, but will need to be removed while in the operatory.
• We ask that you bring your own pen.
• Please use the hand sanitizer when coming into the office and before leaving the office.
• If you are wearing gloves when entering the office you will need to remove them. We can provide you a clean pair prior to you leaving our office if need be.
• Please help maintain social distancing, with 6 feet between you and another patient while in the office. We have placed tape in places such as the check in/out desks to help.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and please stay well.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Your Dental Team at Bowling & Dunn Family Dentistry